Worker’s Health and Safety
İmfalt Yol Yapı has obtained the ISO 14001 certificate to be able to control the environmental impacts and risks of the projects taken over and to reduce them. In addition, the company proved its’ sensitivity about health and safety before official institutions by obtaining also ISO 45001 Certificate which once again reveals importance given to work and worker health for projects it leads and general work places. In line with this perspective, as a policy IMFALT has adopted the following
- To obey all the regulations and laws in force related with Environment and Health and Safety of the employees both in Turkey and other countries where it operates.
- To adopt itself as a basic principle to improve and develop of all its’ activities,
- To realize cost, profit, energy efficiency and impeccable and on time production goals with the participation and solidarity of all our employees,
- To take into consideration all parties’ including the employers expectations while applying the Health and Safety and environmental management systems,
- To enable separation and utilization of waste material at the resources due to importance given to recycling,
- To take preventive measures of wasting the energy and natural resources,
- To prevent the formation of hazardous environment, which may cause accidents and has been adopted as policy to weather the dangerous environment.